Monday, February 12, 2007

Teething, flossing and the likes

I found a use for the pull along telephone, as I am yet able to walk. Two more teeth have pushed their way through, causing sleepless nights and lots of dribbling. The past few weeks have been rather eventful, what with high temperatures of 41 C, taken a reaction to scrambled eggs, flu, teething and coughing. I suppose it is beneficial for the immune system in the long run, as some may say.

Pulling a face for the camera, whilst dad puts a wet towel on my forehead during the fever. My cheeks were extremely flushed at that time, as you can see.

2 comments:

The Gawker said...

Wow, your chompers are coming out! Christmas present from Jesus? hehe Keep flossing! It's a joy to see you grow little by little everyday! (just like that old Sunday school song :-))

The Gawker said...

p.s. Err, but not floss with telly cords dear. But like that early attempt!