Tuesday, February 13, 2007

3 Become 2!

Here I am, all dressed up. A rare moment when you can catch a glimpse of my two pearlies.
Three of my friends turned two this month, and they had a joint celebration. There was a bouncy castle of the Incredibles too. Here you can see both dads chilling out on it.
I quite enjoyed the ball pit though. Spending some time with the birthday girl here. As you can see, it sometimes becomes quite a popular hangout. No prize for guessing how many kids you can fit into it. I tried holding more than two balls at a time, but to no avail. One of the birthday boy was sick though, poor thing. He just sat quietly by the side with his parents, and watched us play.
The birthday cake was home made, by Alex's mom. A train trailer, with four carriages so that all of them can have their chance of blowing out the candles.

Brought home a little souvenir from the party, a pinky heart and it colour coordinated with my dress and shoes.

1 comment:

The Gawker said...

Cute pearlies :-D