Gonna miss her loads.. Today seems quieter than other days..Top 10 reasons what I miss most about her:
1. Her joyful singing.. She is always singing praises to the Lord, and I will hum along.
2. The early morning walks that we take each day. The beautiful sunshine, birds singing, and smell of green grass.. She especially likes the wild berries and plums along the way.
3. Her comforting, especially when I am awake at dawn, and mom and dad are too tired to bother. Good old granma never lets me down. We spend hours chatting..
4. Granma has this canny ability of making funny noises, simply enthralling. Sometimes she sounds just like me. I am glad someone understands..
5. Snuggling up to her, keeping me nice n warm during afternoon naps.
6. She keeps on top of all my laundry, dazzling white and freshly aired.
7. Making sure that I am well fed, the right amount at the right time.. even when mom was away for a day of exams. Her persistency with the bottle paid off in the end.
8. She is always by my cot side whilst I sleep, watching over me even when I make the slightest of grunts. I know cos I take a sneak some times.
9. Granma knows that I love being carried. She loves it when strangers walk up to her and comment on me.
10. She is ever so gentle when handling me, like how she combs my hair, bathes me and puts on my clothes.
Well, goodbye is but a moment.. See you soon Granma!
1 comment:
Hieeeeeee Leanne!!!!
Waaahhh so fast miss po po dy ar?? hmmmm.. Yeah time flies hoh? I just spoke to your popo today. She's busy tidying up her home. She miss u oso.... Enjoyed her time with you guys wor...
Can't wait to go wif your maternal popo and meet up wif her. Sure she got a lot of nice stories about you and your mommy n daddy....
U be good ok? dun wake mommy n daddy up in the middle of the night.
A.Pammers
Post a Comment