Sunday, September 17, 2006

London here I come!

Last Thursday was my first time to the big capital. It wasn't as sunny as I hoped, but at some point Mr Sunshine did come out to say hi. I got to go on the train and bus for the very first time, how exciting!
Mom and dad brought me to the Malaysian High Comm to register my birth and make me a passport. Yippe, I can now fly back to Malaysia. There, I met 4 other babies on the same mission.

After the mundane task, we headed to Green Park and St James' Park. See what mom and dad had for lunch!

We went to see the Queen too, but we only got as far as the gates. She was a little too busy. Maybe next time.

After that we headed home. What a lovely day.

p/s: Notice the halo around my head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi cutie pie !

Wow, you went to London and made your own passport. So cool!

If you went to the M'sian High Comm on 23 September 2006, you could have seen our Malaysian Prime Minister coz he was there for a visit.

Hope to see your passport photo soon and say hi to your Mummy for me.

Bye,bye ! *waves like a baby*

audinary said...

Hi Aunty Mei Yoke,

We missed the PM cos we went on the 14th.

Sorry, we didn't get to scan it in before we sent it in, so no more photo.. :(