Monday, September 25, 2006

Funfilled Saturday

Another foggy start to the day that turned really bright and sunny. We decided to visit Guildford. Of course daddy couldn't resist bringing us to Nando's for lunch after walking the hilly slopes of Guildford.

Not to be outdone, Woking had a funfair that evening. Aunty YYin came for dinner, and then they took a stroll to the fair. Unbelievable, Aunty CYin and mom took part in a "Choose 21" game. All they had to do was pick 7 slips of paper. If it is a Joker, or any odd number, they win a toy. Aunty CYin got 2 Jokers, and mom got 2 "3"s. What's the probability of that?


When I woke up the next morning, I was surprise to find that my play area has been transformed to 100 Acre Wood. I was seeing doubles and triples! Now, all I need is to find Piglet and Lil Roo.

Found a mutual attraction to Tigger. Here's Lil Roo looking up to Tigger.





After all that excitement, mom and dad had to bring me to the funfair.

No comments: