Friday, March 09, 2007

Settling down..

Life begins at 8 months.. Beginning to play and settle down better, even when mommy is not in the same room.

Having fun with my 'twin'.. Started to realise that when you put your hands together, you can sing and clap! Spend loads of time glancing at mommy and daddy at the mirror, and then at them, and then back to the mirror. Well fun!

I am innocent, honest. I was just playing with Kaya. Wanna play with me?

Here's an updated passport photo that daddy attempted to take. I tried my best. Mommy thinks it is much better than the previous one anyway, which we won't show here.

3 comments:

The Gawker said...

Sweet! I like this photo too :D

JP Kom said...

ya.. cool.. you look so much like your daddy..

;)

audinary said...

Hehe, you are not the first to say that.. What about like mommy..??