Monday, March 19, 2007

Rough week..

It was a pretty rough time last week. We thought that I had come down with a stomach bug, as I had very loose bowels. About 5 days later only did we realise that it was lactose intolerance of a certain milk brand. Poor me, mom thought I needed hydrating, with all that, so I had even more milk then.. until they thought of that possibility. Phew, at least all is well now. That was my bit of dieting for the month.
To brighten up the weekend, I had a visitor in the form of grandma! She came just in time for Mothering Sunday, so I gave her a Grandmother's Day card. Dad treated both moms out for a yummy lunch at a nice restaurant. But, after delibrating over the menu, I couldn't decide what to order, not even with grandma's help. After that, they went for a stroll in the park as it was a sunny day. I recollected none of that as I was fast asleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiiiiiii Leanne, mommy, daddy n Granny!!!

waaa finally granny meets Leanne again..hehehe!

Hope u all haf a great time!!

caterpillar said...

hiya leanne! so glad that mum finally found out what's wrong and that you're all better now! :)))