Saturday, October 07, 2006

Touch down

I survived the 12 hour flight! Despite the one and a half hour delay, I was pretty calm, much to mom's relief. As well as other passengers. Surprisingly, I quite enjoyed my time on the plane. I had my own little sky cot called bassinet, where I spent hours staring at the no smoking light. Mom just left the mobile's music by my side to help me fall asleep at time. Maybe it was easier as it was a night flight, so I spent much of the time snoozing. There was another baby, 4 months old, on the flight. He's got further to go, as they were headed to Australia.

It was just the taking off and landing that I didn't like. It does things to my ears. At least the hum of the airplane was loud enough to disguise my cries. The air stewardesses were very kind to me too.

Uncle, granma and granpa were waiting for us at the airport. I met my cousin David too, for the first time. Here's mom and I back in my granpa's house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HALLO LEANNE!!!! SELAMAT pulang ke tanahair... kekeke! eh actualli it's your parents tanahair, but then... nemind la.....

Can take the heat onot? poor thing now Msia got haze, if not I will ask granny n your mommy to take you to the beautiful Kiara Park ady....

Nice hoh this picture I took of u n mommy... kekekkekeke!!!!!

Eh ask your mommy to post one of you w your grandpa...your grandma, uncle Alex...

Pammers