
So many people to meet, so little time. I hope I can remember all their names the next time I see them.

Finally, Granma and I meet face to face. Although she came to UK, I didn't come out until after she left. We missed each other by half a day.

Here's Uncle Alex, mum's brother. He likes to tickle my tummy.

Granpa and granma came from Seremban for a day visit last week. Too bad I can't eat the wan tan mee and nasi lemak that they brought yet..

This is Aunty Melissa, mum and dad's good friend from college.

My other granpa here after he got home from work. He loves carrying me.
Here's Uncle Wai, grand uncle and grand aunty. They came to see me, but I was fast asleep. After they left, I was bright and wide eyed. So, mum called them back here. Is that naughtiness or what.. Hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment