
I am now 8 weeks old.
Here's a list of things that I have learnt this week.. (which I can remember, at least):
- My hands are pretty useful, not just two alien objects floating about. They can be used to feel and touch things, especially to cling onto people if they want to put me down.
- Mastering the skill of sucking my dummy just like my si fu Maggie, in the Simpsons.
- Realised that crying doesn't get me far. Mom and grandma are starting to discipline me by leaving me to it, as the health visitor suggested.. It's a conspiracy against babies, I tell you.. Babies in the world, UNITE!
- Falling asleep all by myself, much to the delight of dad. I did a 7 hour sleep last night!
2 comments:
Dear Leann,
:-)Wow, now you can sleep through the night! That's a clever girl. Now that you've discovered how to smile, you can now smile along with your parents (hmm, you're a great mix of your mommy and daddy hehehe) and make them beam too. *tickle tickle*
Have a great weekend you guys! God bless and keep you guys :-)
Ahntee Jo
tough love leann :)
Post a Comment