It's funny, but when I started smiling, everyone started getting so excited. The more I smiled, the more they smiled back, and thus, as mimicking is what I do best, the more I smiled, which of course delighted both parties.On another note, my hands seem to
have grown overnight. I can reach those elusive mobile in my cot now. As I wriggle my toes, I can feel the ends of my babygros which were meant for 0-3 months. So I have now graduated to 3-6 months clothing. Besides that, I can do head turns now, from side to side whilst on my tummy, which is a great trick, after sleeping on one side for too long.
2 comments:
Hi chin! nice little piglet u have there. i wonder which one of u looked like that before. (hopefully we will be receiving emails from u after this. haha.)
congratulations to u and robin!!
we see both of u in leanne.
Thank you!
Think she takes after her dad as she enjoys her food and likes to sleep..
(liberty of being the blogger)
Post a Comment