Roaarrr...!
(Actually, that's what everything sounds like, if you ask me.) So, mom and dad decided to educate me by bringing me to a zoo where you couldn't find any lions.
However, my first encounter was the penguins. Just like Pingu!
Here's me, following the map to see the animals. I know the way.. This way.. no, this way.. urm.. Ok, I will follow Him, the way, the truth and the life.
(Dad said the father was looking out for danger.)
Aren't the otters the cutest? Just like the Three Stooges.. Monday night with the Three Otters.. LIVE!
The zoo is really a zoological park. The way it has been planned out best suit each animal's natural habitation as much as possible. You can even adopt an animal.
The lemur is checking me checking it out. It loves to bask in the sun.
We saw Timon, the meerkat and Pumbaa, the warthog as well.
I am checking out the macaques, ie monkeys there. Can't believe that they can swing from tree to tree, no matter how sore/polished their bumps look.
There were train rides, and tractor-train rides too for tired wanderers.
No comments:
Post a Comment