Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Aunty CYin!

Over the bank holiday, aunty Cyin came for a stay. We had lots of fun, my new playmate.
Here we are at the playground, raring to go.
After that, we tucked into Nando's. Although I had none of that hot spicy sauce thing, the rest seemed to enjoy the kick.

Do we look alike, dada and me?


I didn't do it! (My innocent look)
One of the places we ventured to was the farm, where you can pick your own strawberries.
Aunty CYin with her punnetful. Hard work it was, especially when they had to go ahunting for my sandal, which slipped off some where in the fields.. It was no glass slipper though.
I did a good deal of picking too, although none of them entered the basket.. They had to hide me when they were paying for the strawberries, too much evidence.
What can I say, those strawberries are just too YUMMY! We had such a fab time, can't wait to go back there again.

No comments: