Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Almost a year old..

Today, I made a trip to London Zoo with the Ryalls. The highlight was the gorilla, sweet gentle thing it was. We saw penguins, skunks, birds, lemurs and owls. I couldn't stop babbling when I got home.
Nowadays, it takes mom and dad more than an hour to put me down in bed, although I sleep just about an hour in the day. Any other babies like that out there? Please comfort my parents..
Now that I started drinking from the bottle, I can't stop. I take about 700mls a day, much to everyone's relief. Like the hairstyle? It's the latest in baby fashion.
We went shopping over the bank holiday weekend as it rained all three days.
Lo and behold, I have started crawling, for about 2 weeks now. Becoming a pro now. Just as they thought I was one of those babies who would not crawl, but one day just get up and walk, I started. You can hear pitter patter of little hands as they make their way on the floor. I have even picked up speed, so mom and dad haven't managed to snap any proper pictures yet.
Peaches are in season now, and they taste great! Mom is surprise at how much I enjoy eating sourish fruits, like peaches, kiwi, nectarines.

No comments: