Friday, December 15, 2006

All I want for Christmas

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.. They finally came up after days of aching. I had a fever a couple of days before, with red cheeks and a cold. You can't really see them here as I am hiding them. Dad has to try harder to take pictures of them.
Just started going to Aunty Kim's place everyday as mom went back to work. Initially, I missed mom loads.. The hours seem so long, and I couldn't wait to see her again. But today, as mom was waving goodbye, I was more excited to start playing with Sam and Matt. Here's me, just chilling out after a long hard day's of play.
We had a fancy dress Christmas party with the other Sun beamers (other infants and toddlers). I met Father Christmas for the first time. He even gave me a crinkly caterpillar. Boy, I must have been a good girl..

No comments: