Wednesday, November 15, 2006

First taste of real food

The last few nights have been sleepless, mainly recovering from jetlag, but more so, a sign that I am ready for real food! Mom attended a weaning class on Monday and realised that I am showing interest in their food, been waking up at night for more feeds, and looking for more food amongst my toys during the day. Hence, they introduced me to mashed banana for a starter. They did it for dinner as mom required dad's help. The first night was strange, as you can tell from the look on my face. It was messy too. So, it was a bathe immediately after. The second night was much better. I even opened my mouth in anticipation for the next mouthful, finishing a fifth of a banana. On the third day, dad took the bananas to work, so I had baby rice instead. Didn't fancy that very much though. Maybe if it's mixed with banana, I might like it..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello Aud and Leanne,

welcome home, it was lovely to meet u during our brief encounter. hope to have more time to catch up next time. enjoy your digi piano. who will play it btw?

very best wishes,

emma

audinary said...

Hi Emma,

At the moment, mommy plays it, but I try to tag along too, with a few bangs here and there.
Hope to see you soon, maybe in London some time.

Leanne