4 weeks and 3 days.. hey, I am more than a month old now! I have put on almost 3 pounds and grown 5cm since then. They say another growth spurt will be due in week 6.. I can't wait!Here I am, contemplating on the first month of my life. I thank the Lord for all that He has blessed me with, especially grandma who loves carrying me everywhere.

Yesterday, I went for my first class. They taught mommy how to give me a good massage whilst I was busy checking out the other babies there.
4 comments:
Hiiiiiiiiiii Leanne!!
wahhh You're so pampered man... Grandma carrying you and mommy giving you massages..
Gee.. I could get used to that last bit... Wheeee!!!!!
aunty Pam
Heyyy - pictures of the big first month party please!
Leanne - you are such a darling - look like your mum a lot right now :)
hiya, yups you do look like ur mummy loads leanne!
hoay, how're u coping? :)
Hi Leanne,
That's a pretty dress. Aren't you glad you came during the summer? I heard the sun makes people grow lots...hehehe. (ok, that actually refer to plants but by the rate you're growing, it's almost overnight!) hehe. God bless you babes!
;-)
Post a Comment