Friday, June 23, 2006

Me and my cot


We have a strange relationship. Sometimes, the moment they put me down in my cot, I become fully awake. It must be a baby thing. They try to get me acquainted with some cot friends, like the bear and bunny that aunt Jo and Embs gave me.

I had my first bath on Monday. Didn't really fancy the baby bath on my head, but once they get to the swimming part, now, that I like. Always a good night's rest once I feel squeaky clean.

It was quite a busy day yesterday. I had lots of visitors. The midwife came to see me on yesterday. She saw that umbilical cord was pretty mangy, so she turned and twisted and popped, it came off. What a relief. Now, it won't get in the way of my nappy. I lost abit of weight though, since my birth date. Apparently, 10% was the average weight loss, but I lost less than 1%. My my, it must be all that milk I have been taking. Aunt Valerie and MM came to see me too.

No comments: